If you’ve been on the hunt for the best propane grill, you’ve more than likely seen your share of Weber grills. This company has become the dominant player in the grill industry; offering some of the highest quality grills that we’ve seen in quite some time. One look at their Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill makes it easy to understand why some people just won’t settle for anything other than a Weber grill. With over 500 square inches of cooking area and 3 stainless steel burners, this grill is one of the most popular models on the market today.
One thing that really sets the Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill apart from other grills in this price range is the high quality construction of this grill. Stainless steel parts abound, and the smaller components are all machined to perfection. Many people who have purchased earlier versions of the Genesis grill have said that their older grills stayed in great shape for upward of 15 years. And by the looks of the sturdy construction and high quality parts of the Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, this grill is built to last for many years to come.
There’s nothing worse than having a cookout, and not having the grilling capacity that you need. That’s never a worry with the Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. This propane grill gives you an amazing 507 square inches of cooking area, so you can easily cook for the whole gang in one fell swoop. And with the addition of 130 square inches on the warming rack, you can keep all the steaks, burgers and hot dogs nice and warm, while you prepare even more food on the main grill.
Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill Features & Product Details
- High quality stainless steel construction makes this a grill that is designed to last for many years.
- With 3 stainless steel burners – all with individual electronic ignition systems – you’re in total control of everything you grill.
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars make for tastier barbecued meals.
- Six metal tool hooks hold all of your grilling tools and accessories.
- The shroud is made of enameled stainless steel.
- Center-mounted thermometer.
- Storage space under the grill holds the propane tank and keeps it out of sight.
- 507 square inches of grilling area – 103 inches of warming rack area.
With 35 customer reviews for the Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill posted online, this grill has earned a very impressive 4.8 star rating. That’s pretty darned close to perfect, and really reflects how much real life customers enjoy using this grill for their barbecues and cookouts.
If you’re ready to move up to the top grill for your money, you simply can’t go wrong with the Weber 6570001 Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill.